- Posted : Today
What will you do (Job Description)?
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible,
- Code, develop and design features for new and existing application(s) as per the requirements
- Work in a team to deliver across the entire app life cycle, requirement gathering, design, build, deploy, test and support
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bug fixing, Optimizations, scaling, performance enhancements
What do we look for (Required Skills)?
Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures and software design
- Exposure to any web technology. (PHP/Python/Ruby/Erlang etc)
- Hands on experience with Version control tools SVN or (preferably Git)
- Understanding of Networking, Operating Systems, Databases
- Curiosity to work with front-end (ReactJS, JQuery, HTML & CSS) and appreciation for aesthetics. (We take pride in our software only if people can use it)
- Good communication skills. Putting your thoughts through to other stakeholders in a cohesive manner is not a problem for you.
Good to Have
- Insight into the inner workings of the Web. Hands-on with REST APIs / APIs, Proxies, HTTP, DNS, Queuing & Scheduling.
- Hands-on Experience using Design Patterns
- Hands on experience on Laravel or NodeJS(ExpressJS)
- Experience in using *nix systems like GNU/Linux & Mac OS X.
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc